Selected departures dates in November, December 2023 and February 2024
Pricing based on departure date: 17 February 2024
GO BEYOND WITH EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
With little contact with the outside world, this unspoilt paradise is open exclusively to you when you cruise with us on Caledonian Sky. A new destination or even two each day. Visiting places far off the beaten track, villages and schools, experiencing traditional ceremonies and more - you will go where other travellers cannot get to.
FIJI'S BEST KEPT SECRETS - EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE AND LEARN
Our unmatched expedition team of marine biologists and cultural experts will guide and inform you about the unexplored Lau Islands, the remote north of Fiji and beyond. A unique and exclusive opportunity to learn and experience.
SWIMMING, SNORKELLING, DIVING, SUP & KAYAKING
Be guided by our experts as you discover the pristine coral reefs and marine life of the remote reaches of Fiji, southern Tonga and northern Samoa.
YOUR OCEAN VIEW SUITES
A range of elegantly appointed ocean view standard, superior, premium plus deluxe suites with private balconies.
FLAVOURS OF FIJI
Dining is a vital ingredient of your Fiji cruise. All food is prepared onboard, from fresh, local and imported produce. Our onboard entertainment adds an authentic flavour to the mix.
C R U I S E I N C L U S I O N S
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Expedition team of Marine Biologists, cultural experts and Ocean Ambassador program.
- Guided island, village, school and shore excursions.
- Snorkelling (equipment provided) and glass bottom boat tours, kyaking and SUP.
- Kava (Yaqona) ceremony and tropical Lovo feast
- Transfers from the ship to most Nadi/Denarau hotels
- Complimentary 24hr tea/coffee/filtered water.
EXPLORE FIJI'S FASCINATING PAST
- Discover islands and reefs rarely visited by tourists.
- Be treated to a song and dance by children of all ages from a local village
- Stand on the 180th Meridian – the arbitrary dateline between today and tomorrow
- Visit the world heritage listed Levuka on the island of Ovalau
- Snorkelling, glass bottom boat & dive opportunities daily
- Island Night, kava, meke & lovo feast
Enjoy a truly unique Fiji Islands cultural experience set amongst unforgettable scenery on our spectacular 7 night Remote North Discovery Cruise. You’ll cruise beyond the Yasawa Islands to the remote town of Levuka on the island of Ovalau. Steeped in history, this time capsule to colonial rule boasts a stately backdrop of 19th century architecture and waterfront promenades, including the historic Royal Hotel, the oldest continuously operating hotel in the South Pacific.
- Tivua, This palm-fringed paradise is situated near the Beachcomber and Treasure Islands in the Malolo group of islands. It is surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef and white sand beaches, and its warm tropical waters offer exceptional diving.
- Levuka, Levuka is a town on the eastern coast of the Fijian island of Ovalau, in Lomaiviti Province, in the Eastern Division of Fiji. It was formerly the capital of Fiji
- SavuSavu, This hidden paradise in Fiji remains hidden no more. Located in the south coast of the Vanua Levu Island, Savusavu is known for its hot springs, the Copra Shed Marina, and the Savarekareka Mission, which is the first Roman Catholic chapel on the island.
- Taveuni Island, Taveuni Island (formerly known as Somosomo), composed entirely of volcanic formations, is one of the finest Fijian islands. The Great White Wall, a marine canyon in the Somosomo Strait, is often considered the top dive destination in Fiji.
- Nananu I Ra island, Cruise the north coast of Viti Levu to beautiful Nananu-i-ra Island for a fabulous morning of sun, sand and snorkelling. After lunch we cruise north to Yadua Island for a rare opportunity to visit the Crested Iguana Sanctuary. For divers, the surrounding reefs are a natural hatchery for gentle Manta Rays where you may come face to face with these beautiful giants.
November 2023 will see the dawn of a new era in high end Fiji cruise experiences never before seen in Fiji with the arrival of luxury expedition small ship MS Caledonian Sky.
Caledonian Sky is tailor made for the adventurous sophisticated traveller offering spacious boutique comfort with a capacity of only 114 passengers across 57 ocean view suites. Her 10 zodiacs and 70 crew will be at the ready to create unforgettable uniquely Fijian cruise experiences.
The planned 3 - 14 night itineraries will include additional remote itineraries with expeditions to the otherwise unexplorable islands in the Lau group, as well as journeys to Tonga and Samoa.
Comprising 57 exceptionally spacious, well designed suites with ocean views arranged over four decks, all suites feature a sitting room area and some have private balconies. Each affords considerable comfort with en-suite bathroom featuring a country style wash basin, hot towel rack and vanity unit with sink and walk-in shower and/or bath tub. Each have walk-in or spacious wardrobes, dressing table with large mirror and stool or desk, mini-fridge, flat screen television, telephone, programmable electronic safe, hairdryer, assorted toiletries, air-conditioning and heating, bottled water, dressing gowns and slippers.
Why book your Future Cruise Credit with us?