Departure: 21 December 2023
Yokohama is easily accessible from Tokyo, but there's enough to see and do here that it's worth more than a day trip. Visit Minato Marai 21, a popular, modern neighborhood with great shopping and tons of restaurant options. TripAdvisor travelers also recommend stopping at Big Wharf (Osanbashi Pier), a uniquely shaped pier with spectacular views.
Perched on a hill sloping down to the sea, Kobe is a maritime gateway to one of Japans most metropolitan cities. Mt. Rokko dominates the skyline ? from the summit, you can glimpse one of the best views in all Japan. Of course, Kobes also famous for breeding Wagyu cows that produce some of the highest-quality beef in the world. The stuff is so delicious that almost every restaurant in the area stocks it. Cruise to Japan and make your visit a full foodie mission and stop off at Osaka to indulge in the local tradition of kuidaore, "eat until you drop."
Before embarking in Keelung, the third-largest port in Taiwan,take a little time to do some sightseeing. This pleasant port city is home to such historical sites like the Sea Gate Barrier Fort and places of worship dedicated to Kuan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy.
The most cosmopolitan island in the Yaeyama Island Group of Okinawa, Ishigaki’s subtropical climate means its beach weather all year round here ? the island is rimmed with powdery white beaches and sky-blue waters teeming with coral reefs. Cruise to Ishigaki and take the one-hour hike up Okinawas highest peak, Mt. Otomo, and marvel at the ocean views dotted with neighbouring islands. Walk around Ishigaki’s small town: Sample freshly caught fish at the Public Market, explore the 19th-century Miyara Dounchi House and Gardens, or channel inner calm at nearby Torinji Zen Temple. Looking for more thrill factor? Head to the mangroves of Nagura Anparu Wetland for a kayaking adventure.
Naha, the only place in Japan with a subtropical climate, Okinawa radiates a relaxed island vibe, with its sunny skies, clear blue oceans and warm weather year-round.
The Aurea Experience will make your client’s cruise unforgettable as they will, not only be able to choose among the most spacious balcony cabins and suites and best locations on the higher decks but also enjoy additional, exclusive benefits.
When choosing the Aurea experience, on top of all the benefits of Fantastica, Guests will enjoy priority embarkation and disembarkation, they will be welcomed by prosecco and chocolates and their cabin will be equipped with bathrobe, slippers and bathroom amenities. During their holiday they will be able to dine any time they choose in a dedicated restaurant or area, relax in the private sundeck, access the Thermal area and unwind with the dedicated, discounted prepaid SPA package available.
Available with Suites and Balcony cabins in the best locations on board
AUREA Experience at a glance:
- Opportunity to choose the cabin and its location*
- 1 free cruise change**
- Modern ships and elegant cabins
- MSC for Me (where available)
- Suites and Balcony in the best locations
- Welcome package (Prosecco + chocolate)
- 24-hour room service (free delivery)
- Breakfast in cabin (free delivery)
FOOD & DRINKS BENEFITS
- Discounted drink package option available at the time of booking
- Extensive buffet with a wide array of cuisine
- Main restaurants serving gourmet meals accommodating a variety of dietary restrictions
- Free time dining with My Choice dining in a dedicated restaurant or area
- 20% discount on a dedicated speciality restaurant prepaid package
SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Varied programme of Broadway-style theatre shows
- Pool area
- Open-air sports facilities
- Well-equipped gym with panoramic view
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children
- Recreational activities for children
RELAXATION & WELLBEING
- Free access to the Top Exclusive Solarium
- Relaxation amenities in each cabin (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Pillow menu
- Access to thermal area (for adults only)
- 40% discount on a dedicated Spa prepaid package
- 10% discount on all spa treatments purchased on board
- Qualified multilingual personnel
- Priority boarding & luggage drop off
- MSC Voyagers Club points
Why book your Future Cruise Credit with us?