Selected departure dates from April 2024 to September 2024
Pricing based on departure date 4 May 2024
Cruise to Vancouver and visit this bustling seaport. This city is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts looking for active things to do in Vancouver an ethnically diverse metropolis, and Hollywood of the North. Hemmed in by mountains and sea, Vancouver seduces visitors with its combination of urban sophistication and laid-back attitude against a backdrop of glass towers and modern sights and plentiful green spaces.
Sailing the Inside Passage offers opportunities to spot some of Alaska’s most iconic wildlife, with humpback whales and orca plying the bountiful waters alongside the ships, bald eagles soaring overhead and brown bears lumbering on the shoreline.
Even more glorious than nearby Glacier Bay, Tracy Arm is part of the 5.7 million acres (or around 23,000 square kilometers) of pure wilderness sheltered by the Tongass National Forest (America's biggest). Visitors often see bears, whales and mountain goats roaming across various corners of this pristine area—not to mention chubby baby seals resting on the ice floes.
Cruise to Juneau, Alaska and visit the most remote, most beautiful and strangest state capital in the United States. Surrounded by water, forest and mountain sights, visitors seeking things to do in Juneau indoors and outdoors can hike a glacier, eat fresh-caught fish on a seaside patio and tour a grand capitol building all in one day.
At the height of the Klondike Gold Rush, the port town of Skagway served as the primary gateway to the legendary gold fields, and quickly grew into Alaska’s largest settlement. It was then a raucous frontier hub packed with trading posts, saloons and guesthouses. As the gold rush faded into the 1900s, so did Skagway—but today it has been reinvigorated as a gateway for a new kind of visitor: those looking to explore Alaska’s colorful history, pristine wildlife and unrivaled natural beauty.
On your cruise to Glacier Bay, close your eyes and take in the sounds—the creaks and groans of “living” ice, the shrill cries of gulls and soaring eagles, the splash of a breaching humpback whale. Frosted peaks towering over mossy forests, wide tidewater glaciers (there are seven in the park), and marine wildlife are givens on Glacier Bay cruises, but every experience in this changing biosphere is unique.
Take an adventure and cruise to Ketchikan, Alaska. Alaska's "First City" of Ketchikan is so named because it’s the first major landfall for most cruisers as they enter the picturesque fjords of the Inside Passage, where the town clings to the banks of the Tongass Narrows, flanked by green forests nurtured by abundant rain.
- Rolling Stone Rock Room - Step into the pages of Rolling Stone magazine for a unique experience chronicling rock history as a live band kicks out iconic hits by your favorite stars.
- Holland America Line Navigator - Personalize your cruise experience once you’re on the ship with our free mobile-friendly tool.
- Lincoln Center Stage - In an exclusive partnership with the world’s leading center for the performing arts, music virtuosos perform familiar classics and twists on contemporary favorites.
- B.B. King's Blues Club - Direct from Beale Street, B.B. King's All-Star Band brings the best of Memphis R&B to sea.
- BBC Earth In Concert - Explore the Natural Wold with BBV Earth in Convert on board.
- Billboard Onboard - Sing along, test your music trivia skills or just sit back and enjoy as the hits fill the room each night.
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon
- World Stage - Bring the World Stage experience to the next level with a two-story, 270-degree wraparound LED screen. A perfect panorama of sight and sound.
- Explorations Central - Explorations Central™ (EXC®) offers local insights, activities and cultural encounters that make your journey more engaging, vivid and meaningful.
- Club HAL - Kids ages 3 to 17 can enjoy an array of activities. Registration required for children under 13.
Your Ship: Koningsdam
If complete bliss is the destination, Koningsdam is the journey. Fluid lines, light-filled spaces, and a blend of 21st-century elegance and nautical tradition dazzle at every turn. The ship abounds with innovative dining and entertainment options. Head to B.B. King’s Blues Club for Memphis R&B, take in visually stunning entertainment at World Stage, revisit classic hits at Billboard Onboard, and head to the Rolling Stone Lounge for the best in rock music. There’s so much to see and do on Koningsdam, the first of the cruise ships in our Pinnacle Class.
- 2650 GUESTS
- 975 ft. LENGTH
- 114.8 ft. WIDTH
Why book your Future Cruise Credit with us?